power rangers

Caution: Never underestimate me.


 Online Users

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Heart that belongs to me

Such a nice voice do Mishary al-Afasy have. I can't stop crying while listening to his voice when my heart are missing Him, my late father, my mother which currently in Kedah, my sister and brother, cinta, and the current family members. 

Sometimes it is good for us who doesn't realize how many sins have we done to motivate ourselves. Crying is never been a crime for those who indeed want to, for those who want to be better than yesterday. The word Taubat are not specifically for those who done big sins, but also for us who done even a small mistakes. I have to recharge myself to the full. Being tough from day to day for the sake of my family.

And I hope my mama will be home safely tomorrow. I'm such a big baby, Big baby, Iqa!

No comments:

Post a Comment