power rangers

Caution: Never underestimate me.


 Online Users

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sleep-not-to

Having difficulties to sleep is not a big deal.
I had gone through this penyakit along my ages.
Penyakit susah tidur.
Which means that I'm an active person at night and a slow-motion and passive one during days.
It's kinda boring and not so interesting to be me
I'd rather sleep all the night than being the owl and having the panda-like-eyes.
blergh

but oh well, 
one of my friend once said that 
my panda-like-eyes is one of my main attraction lol
I don't really take it seriously because I knew that a woman with this (@.@) eyes tend to look older that her age (I think so).

While the others keep buzzzz-ing me with
"Zati! Mata kau macam panda!"
"Tidur awal!"
"Drink a lot of water"
"Makan itu...ini..."

Thanks guys. I love you all.
So I'm trying my hard to look younger than me? haha
but yeah, I'm still wide awake while it is already past 2.58 am.
Awesome.
I gotta sleep, so
Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment