power rangers

Caution: Never underestimate me.


 Online Users

Saturday, December 20, 2014

FSPPP Academic Award Night 2014


Assalamualaikum!
Alhamdulillah, masih bernafas, masih bernyawa. 
Masih dapat menyayangi mereka disekeliling dengan maximum.

From today onwards will be my study week. How unfortunate to not be able to head back home in Johor, because I'm missing my home that bad, and that bad is hurt :(

Its okay since I've got some of good news, and syukur instead of looking for the negativity in life, I tend to look up and be positive. What a nice life I have!

Honestly, it is kinda tired of studying again and again everyday. Classes, buses, even my meal timetable are all scattered around! Ergh

This semester macam I play around jugak. Even 5 subjects that need my commitment sebab its all about read read and read, but everytime I finished my classes at 4, I will head to 1Borneo and have fun. Life is short, why you have to be so serious? As long as all my works finished on time, punctual submission, there's no NO for fun eyy?
HAHA

It is not a good example actually, but well you know your own limit right? Be cool and chill for time won't wait for us. We have to run for it, and I choose to enjoy the moment.

Oh ya, on 12/12/14 our faculty held a faculty dinner called FSPPP Academic Award Night 2014 :) 
Theme: Bollywood // Arabic
Just scroll down because I don't really feel like bebeling lagi. Enough for all this while type untuk assignment yang menimbun, huhu
















and lastly lepas dinner we all lepaking dekat Gaya Street muahahahaha berkilat muka I berminyak gittew umph layan cotton candy pun jadilahhh. *housemates* and kami jumpa rektor ye kat situ \o/


No comments:

Post a Comment