power rangers

Caution: Never underestimate me.


 Online Users

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This and That week.

Assalamualaikum! 

It has been a long time since my last update. 
Quite busy. I don't think "quite" is a suitable word to describe. Drop it.
Okayyyy I think my last week before the study week will be such a hectic week with those assignments, tests, presentation, submission this and that blabla, and oh yaaa struggling to catch up with all the chapters. Danggg
And just now my coach just told us the Pbsm-mers about the assignment that we have to submit next week. This isn't a joke. Baru je nak rasa bersyukur sebab tak jadi ke Perak for activity pbsm, well okay I admit it doing assignment is better. lol such a big M Iqa. Tahniah! *clap*

And tonight I'm going to watch Avengers. Release stress? Talk to my hand (: kahkah. 
Till we meet again, I'm homesick. 
Salaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment