power rangers

Caution: Never underestimate me.


 Online Users

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hi!


Salam.
Syukur Alhamdulillah, I've been well and enough said I had been too well <3 p="">

Just wanna wish myself the best of luck!

Dear myself,
Be tough.
Be strong.
Be happy.
Be good.
Be a goooood one.
Be best out of the best.
Most important is be yourself.

 :)

Well of course good luck for you guys that gonna sit for finals whenever it will be. We are not sharing the same date for finals I think. Hm. Except for dpa's students laaa. Hahaha.

Le date:
ENT300 27March13 (wednesday) Dewan Syahbandar
PAD310 30March13 (saturday) Dewan Bendahara
LAW309 4April13 (thursday) B112
QMT181 9April13 (tuesday) BG08
PAD252 12April13 (friday) Dewan Bendahara

Please doakan and saya doakan semoga segalanya dipermudahkan, semoga dikuatkan ingatan, semoga dipinjamkan ilham para nabi, para malaikat dan semoga diberi kekuatan yang kuat untuk terus menulis dan menulis + mengira.

Teringin nak minum Chatime la -..-

No comments:

Post a Comment